Remote Fuel Monitoring
A real-time remote fuel-level monitoring solution is an option for companies who wants to optimize fuel usage, save money, and understand driver behaviour and fuel consumption, at the same time have a need to know exactly when and where fuel losses are occurring. In addition to notification of a sudden change in fuel level, a well-designed remote monitoring solution is able to provide other valuable information, such as how much fuel is lost as well as GPS location of incidents when the loss occurs during transportation.
Using state-of-the-art sensors and cell/satellite-based communication IoT equipment, we are able to generate useful operational data every second or minute to help organizations improve their fuel usage. Organizations and customers can monitor fuel usage in real time, having the ability to make decisions on the fly to save money instantaneously.
Monitoring Fuel Tank Siphoning
Fuel tank siphoning is the removal of fuel from a company’s asset (the fuel tank in the truck or the on-site fuel storage tank) and placement in a vehicle or container not owned by the company. Many organizations fall victims to such crimes every year. ATRAMS uses a combination of IoT monitoring and sophisticated data algorithms to pinpoint times and locations where fuel theft occurs in a vehicle’s journey or route.
ATRAMS system also determines the time and location where such thefts occur.
Benefits of Fuel Monitoring
Fuel costs compose up to 50% of total fleet budget, hence a proper fuel measurement and remote engine monitoring solution can bring noticeable savings for vehicle fleet managers, vehicle owners including commercial transport owners, fuel tanker owners and drivers/operators.
ATRAMS fuel monitoring System provides and web and mobile application where data generated can be analyzed via several customized reports to determine the kilometers traveled by the fleet and amount of fuel consumed by them, which in return empowers the user to simply figure out the cost per kilometer and achieve the mileage of the fleet and find out the performance levels.
Identify Inefficiencies in Fleet
Our remote fuel monitoring allows organization to plan and optimize vehicle route even during budgeting, because they have historical records on the day to day running of their mobile Assets. Ability to identify inefficient vehicles and or drivers, thereby, promptly help decision makers to take action before more wastage occurs.
- Driver monitoring for reduced maintenance and Fuel Costs
- Reduce operating costs by using telemetry data to monitor driving behaviour and fuel levels.
- Eliminate unnecessary maintenance costs and equipment failures by monitoring sensors and equipment logs.
- Protect Drivers & Prevent Truck and Cargo Theft
- Improve the security of drivers, vehicles and cargo through continuous communication of critical sensor, system, and telemetry data.
- Send low latency messages and information to drivers operating in high-risk areas
- Monitor container doors to detect theft and ensure cargo is secure from origin to destination.
- Prevent hijacking by detecting the use of GPS and GSM signal jammers.
- Track stolen vehicles using GPS location information.
- Remotely monitor and control electrical, pneumatic and fuel systems on stolen vehicles.
Improve Customer Service
- Provide accurate Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) of any shipment to customers to support just-in-time operations.
ATRAMS trailer and container monitoring solutions brings you closer to your assets, providing you the necessary data and information to drive your operations and generate the needed revenue that you are looking for. ATRAMS trailer and container monitoring technology solutions and products and applications provide cost-effective, near-real-time monitoring of valuable fixed and mobile assets.
ATRAMS real-time remote fuel-level monitoring solution is an option for companies who want to optimize fuel usage, save money, understand driver behaviour and corresponding fuel consumption, at the same time have a need to know exactly when and where fuel losses are occurring.
ATRAMS vehicle tracking technology helps ensure vehicle security and keep fleet managers informed of the operational status and location of carriers, as well as valuable cargos, containers, and hazardous materials. They also provide invaluable, low-cost data communications links for driver monitoring and virtually any other fleet management requirement.